ALL BUSES TO NYC & DC ARE FULL! We are no longer taking reservations or inquiries about reservations for the buses to NYC or DC. Thank you.
The Philadelphia Armenian Genocide Centennial Committee has organized buses leaving from Philadelphia to attend the NYC & DC Armenian Genocide Centennial events as follows:
- New York, Sun., April 26, 2015: Three buses have been arranged to leave from St. Sahag’s, St Gregory’s and Holy Trinity churches respectively to attend the Times Square Commemoration in New York, NY:
- ALL BUSES TO NYC ARE FULL!
- Please arrive to your designated church at 7:30AM.
- The buses will depart promptly at 7:45AM from Philadelphia to travel non-stop to New York to arrive by 10:00AM.
- Divine Liturgy will take place at St. Vartan Cathedral at 10:30AM, and then the procession to Times Square at 12:10PM. Those not inclined to walk will be transported directly by bus to Times Square. The Times Square commemoration will take place from 1:45PM to 4:30PM.
- Sandwiches and water will be provided.
- The buses will leave promptly at 5:00PM from New York to return non-stop to the respective Philadelphia churches
- Washington, D.C., Sat., May 9, 2015:
- THE BUS TO DC IS FULL!
- One bus has been arranged to leave from Holy Trinity at 6:45AM, will stop at St. Sahag’s for pick up, and then will depart promptly from St. Sahag’s at 7:15AM to attend the celebration of the Armenian Divine Liturgy at the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception in Washington, D.C.
- The event begins at 10:00AM in Washington, D.C.
- The bus will leave promptly at 2:00PM from Washington, D.C to return to the respective Philadelphia churches.
Important: About the buses: 1) Every child must be seated. 2) Snacks and water permitted. 3) Trash must be removed.